Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Work Mode Activation

Status
Not open for further replies.

langman

Programmer
Jun 23, 2006
US
Hello All,

I have several Work Modes defined in the NEAX 2000 we have.

My problem is when the Agent hits the work button, it automatically places them in "Work Mode= 1". How can I set it up so that they have to select what work mode they are acually in? I have tried to enable the "multiple work types" option within split programming thinking that may help but it didn't.

I thought I could figure this out but I couldn't.

Thanks in advance.

There should be a check box at the bottom of Split Data that says "Multi Work Mode", this needs to be check.

Only logins with the Attribute set to a split with "Multi Work Mode" checked will be able to set Work Modes other that 1.

Victor

Thanks for the reply

I have both seetings configured per your suggestions. However it still doesn't seem to work right. When an agent presses the work button, then a number, it puts them in work mode and doesn't even give them the option of selecting a number.

Acording to the book that's all that is required.

While testing, if the change was made to the split or login while the agent was logged in then the changes will NOT take effect until the agent logs out and back in.

Victor

If the user logs into a few splits then updating one split will not make the change. It needs to be the users primary split for the change to take effect.

You have to change the work button to a F1035 to support multiple work modes on Call Center works 3.1 and above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back