Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Uniform dialing plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nibbio

Technical User
Sep 15, 2005
IT
Hi, all. I need some infos about dialing Plan.
I'm going to connect Md110 with Avaya Cammonication Manager via q-sig link. Some users will migrate from Md110 to Avaya. Simple solution should be dedicate 2xxx extension to one site and 3xxx to another and define 2xxx and 3xxx as roddi each other site.

This is my problem: I need to distribute 2xxx and 3xxx xtension across two sites, because users cannot change number of they station (knowd wery well from outside)

Someone told me about PNR table.
Can someone explain how work?

Tank's

It gives you just about the same as the RODDI Table, but a lot more entries... so you still get lot's of programming to do... Only useful if the RODDI table isn't big enough.

I think is not big enough....i must use pnr

Have you considered NUTRI?
seeing as only the "outside world" is worried about the number plan you could preset all your extns differently dependant on which system they are on. then you NUTRI all inbound DDI calls to the actual extn digit.
eg extn 2000 becomes 82000. ddi for xxxx xx2000 is NUTRI'ed to add the 8
less programming than filling a PNR table!

RODDI has 2500 entries so normally you can cover your problem with it...

-----------------------------------------------------
What You See Is What You Get
Never underestimate tha powah of tha google!

I will recommend PNR.
Make a dest in NANSI/RODDI to the Avaya, here the SRT shall have the value 1 or leave it undone.
Then make the LC table:
LCDDI:TAB=RCT,FRCT=1,PRE= dest ;
LCDDI:TAB=PNR,FRCT=1,ENTRY= extension nbr. in Avaya;
Remove the extension an move it from EX to ED in NANSI.

example, 2010 and 2110&&2119 is in Avaya:
LCDDI:TAB=PNR,FRCT=1,ENTRY=2010;
LCDDI:TAB=PNR,FRCT=1,ENTRY=211;

Thank mundus...I'll try but I think will be ok!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back