Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

UCX CO line Transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdbelote

Vendor
Jul 24, 2014
US
I see in the PSTN Global Settings it supports flash-hook call transfer on analog trunks. I have not found how to get it done. Does anyone know how to flash-hook a CO line for call transfer?

I was thinking that there might be an Asterisk code already built because F71 does work. I should have clarified I was looking for a code not using the Feature key.

are you wanting to transfer the inbound call to the same external number?

Nope, when a call is taken and I want to transfer it to different cell phones or any number using the same trunk it came in on. Same as F71 but with a 500 set or SIP phone, that way it doesn't use 2 trunks,(conference) it actually frees up the original. I have a problem here, one of the dial tone providers doesn't know what disconnect supervision is. So trunks get locked up.

To get the analog trunks disconnected, configure the busy detect options correctly to match the tone that the CO generates. To get the Flash working from SIP phones, you'd need to add custom dial plan to invoke the Flash application during a call. You could talk to E-MetroTel support if they could do that for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back