Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Time Evaluation

Status
Not open for further replies.

nyne69ball

Technical User
Feb 26, 2001
US
Hello to everyone,

I am in the process of evaluating how fast and efficient my Flash skills are, since I'm getting the feeling I'm a slow one!

I am the only Flash developer here and I'm not much of a programmer. In the evaluation process I wanted to take a small poll from the forum here to get some feedback from Flashers of all skill levels.

Firstly, if some of you wouldnt mind checking out and assesing the Flash portion of the site to give me an estimate on how long it may take a single developer to complete. (and yes the next large site I do like that will most certainly be broken up into smaller loadable sub movies :) )

Then if any of you have ideas on the types of Flash content best suited for time efficiency. For instance I know that heavy interaction soaks up development time. where as just tweening graphics is a breeze.

I thank you, and truly appreciate the feedback. I hope this helps others as well (unless I'm the only slow one out there).
The FlashGuy :)

paul.Dwinell@MitekCorp.com
Mitek Corporation

That whole site would take 2 days max at my company. Regards

Big Bad Dave

davidbyng@hotmail.com

That's smokin Dave!

How many Flash developers are on staff there? The FlashGuy :)

Mitek Corporation

Any other evaluations? by all means please feel free. The FlashGuy :)

Mitek Corporation

There arn't actually any dedicated MM Flash developers just me and cozy. But I mainly do ASP Regards

Big Bad Dave

davidbyng@hotmail.com

Got it! ok I must be REALLY slow then. I'll have to polish up my coding practices I suppose.

Thanks for your input Dave! The FlashGuy :)

Mitek Corporation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back