Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Tenant Partition & ACD Paths

Status
Not open for further replies.

f1fanatic

Programmer
Jan 28, 2008
GB
Hi,

I ahve a customer with a very complex ACD setup, and they need to put paths in "night service" at different times. Now the ACD agents assigned to the agent group against the paths have been assigned to a tenant, they then put the tenant into night service when needed. But i am struggling to see how this will make a path follow night 1 or night 2 re-routes assigned to it, as the actual path is not in night service, as the path cannot be assigned to a tenant number? I am thinking the call is either following interflow or unavailble answer point programming if all the agents are logged out?

Can anyone confirm this, or let me know what i ahve missed if a path can be assigned to a tenant!

Thanks

Don't think the paths can be assigned to a tenant. Another option for you would be to put call rerouting on the path and then when the path needs to be redirected you use remote DND on the path number.

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Are calls hitting the path directly?
Maybe they are they rerouting from phantom users.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back