Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

TAPI with IP Office 9.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha500

Vendor
Aug 10, 2015
US
I have a dental office customer who has dentrix software. Dentrix is reselling Broadview hosted systems (The phones look like a Mitel phone) however the broadview system integrates with dentrix and pops up caller information from the dentrix software. My question is will the IP office do the same thing and does anyone have any experience with this application?

It's the other way around, Dentrix would need to support connecting to the system (using the Avaya TAPI driver) :)

Ohh. So they probably wont want to play nice since they are trying to sell my customer a new phone system. BTW what is the latest TAPI release for avaya and do you know if Dentrix has successfully been integrated with avaya.

Exactly, some Taxi dispatch companies are now pedalling their own systems, they used to rely on integration with IP Office/BCM etc. More money to them basically :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back