Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Supressing Areas

Status
Not open for further replies.

angel106

Technical User
Aug 1, 2005
US
I'm currently using crsytal 9.0 and i hit an issue. I created two groups 1 group is based off a sequence of operation(SEQ) and the other group is based of unique work order.(WO)

GH#1 SEQ1
GH#2 WO100
WO101
WO102
W0103

I have 23 steps or SEQ's (SEQ1......SEQ23)

So what i want to do is this each sequence has a amount and a desired amount if the amount in the sequence = the desired amount for that WO i supress the WO in that SEQ
however here's the trick with each sequence in the 23 steps have all the work order what i want to do is that if a WO is null and in the next step i wan;t to only display it and supress the rest..

Example:
SEQ 1 Quantity Desired Quantity Completed
WO100 500 500
WO101 100 50
WO102 100 50
//Now the above sequence WO100 would be supress and the WO101 and WO102 would be views

SEQ 2 Quantity Desired Quantity Completed
WO100 500 NULL
//Here the trick i need to be able to suppress WO101 and WO102 because they have not finished SEQ1 so should be viewed in SEQ2 however WO100 was finished but it no one has entered it in the SEQ2 thats why i put it as NULL. So what the ultimate idea is that i want to supress any WO's that meet the Quantity Desired to Quantity Completed and show the next WO in the next Sequence.

Can anyone help please.....................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back