Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Sun Cluster third party providers

Status
Not open for further replies.

cndcadams

IS-IT--Management
Feb 11, 2004
US
Is there anyone in the US that utilizes a third party service provider for their Sun Cluster software? I need to come up with some options for our company and having difficulty finding any.. Not that I think it would be wise to go outside Oracle with that but have to come up with some options.

hey Sam thanks for responses..
I should have made it a little clearer sorry.. Sun Cluster is already installed and running and company wondering if there are other options for technical support on Sun Cluster rather than sticking with Oracle.

Have to entertain their questions but after 2hrs of looking myself and another teammate looking we have found nothing. Don't really believe this is something that should be subbed to third party anyways.

There are plenty that offer Solaris support but not Sun Cluster support. Checked on that 1 and nothing for Sun Cluster..

If you search for Sun Cluster support etc etc you will see what I mean.. all leads back to Oracle themselves..

That is why I was asking if anyone currently utilizes a third party.

Thanks for looking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back