Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

StarPlus DHS - Some Phones Don't Ring 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

dejola

Technical User
Jan 3, 2003
US
This is personal. My father has a StarPlus DHS system. Some of his phones don't ring when an incoming call comes in. I went into his database to Item #4 which was titled RESOURCES, and (I'm working from memory) I saw ring options, 0, 1, and 2. Can someone tell me what 0, 1, and 2 mean in this context? I don't have a programming guide, just a User's Guide.

I believe that after making any changes one SAVES the changes by pressing the red HOLD button. How does on then leave the database. Press CLEAR?

I'd love to have a StarPlus DHS Programming Guide. Anyone know where I can get one?

Thanks so much.

John

Go to option 1 "Stations" in system programming. They select the lines you want to ring.

Thanks, But what was it I was looking at under Item #4 Resources where the choices were 0,1, or 2?

Thanks again.

In order to make them ring go to stations ,there is three options ,Day,nite,both.use the soft keys to save ,you have to program each station and each incoming line for each station.The choices you are reffering to are for different type tones for ringing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back