Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SMDR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitelpassion

IS-IT--Management
May 2, 2005
ZA
I'm trying to do a call report on two attendant consoles. Both have been programmed with the main DID number (9000). Attendant 1's Primary DN is 9000. Attendant 2's primary DN is 40 with an appearance for 9000.

When I look in the smdr options I never see the attendant that answered a certain call, if that call is transfered by the attendant. I only see either ATT1 or ATT2 in my smdr when the attendants handle a call and hang up.

Has anyone ever done something similar or maybe just has an idea of how to achieve this.

Thanks,
E

Hello,

not quite certain with this.

But personally i would have given attendant primary DN maybe 0 and pthen programmed 9000 as a key app on both consoles

I have another site setup like this. The consoles have their own Primary DN and then a call appearance of the main number for that company.

The symptoms are the same. I am unable to generate a report from the TMS to identify which console does what volumes of calls. Simply put the Mitel SMDR is not recording the extension number of the console that answers the call if it was transferred.

E

What S/W stream are you using. What's a FORMPRINT of your SMDR options assignment?

Earlier s/w streams you couldn't get individual operator stats for, later ones you can.
You should get records of the format:
03/25 12:16 00:00:10 T101 *004 2800 ATT1X 2402

where ATT1 is in the called party field and the extension being transferred to (2402) is in the third party field

THanks for the info guys. A simple option in the SMDR options assignment form was pointed out by a 3rd level support person.

You need to set the MCD transfer calls to ALL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back