Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Short calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcarroll01

Technical User
Aug 10, 2007
US
When setting "short calls" in the configuration area of CC6, where does that affect or rpeort values for such calls?

Is there any way to get a value for calls abandoned less than "Short call value" at the skillset level?

A short call is not an abandoned call, but a answered call with a unnatural short duration - 5 or 10 sec.

You can see precisely when the calls are abandoned in the report Application Delay Before Abandon - chart showing intervals of 2 sec.

Yes, I understand. I just worded my qustion somewhat poorly.

We are looking to exclude calls that had a duration of less than 5 seconds, but we use the SkillsetStat data for most of our accounting....there doesn't seem to be a place to account for short calls at the Skillset level except to bring in the AgentSkillsetStat data which we would rather not do.

Right you are - how about using the Report Creation Wizard and suppress the agent names in the report - or use ODBC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back