Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Session Manager routing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stillyman

Programmer
Mar 24, 2003
US
Hello all,
I sort of new to Session manager. So this might sound dumb but I have to ask it. We are using Session Manager which is hooked up to a M3K (audio codes) We have an audio codes PRI and and Audio Codes SIP. Is there a way to route calls to the SIP audio codes via and extension number from the CM. If not does anyone know how to get this done? We have a call center that needs to go out the SIP AudioCodes not the PRI's AudioCodes.

Thank you in advance for any help...
Yes I'm scratching my head alot. It not like it use to be where you can set up a tenant and route based on that.

Stillyman.

Hey Stillyman, apart from the official docs, there are a few very handy AvayaMentor video's on youtube on the matter.
If I understand correctly what you are trying to accomplish, you need to set up a sip trunk connection, and a call route to the Audiocodes.

Telcoguy I have trunks set up already between my session manager and Audiocodes Sip and Audiocodes PRI. I can set up different dial patterns and it will go out the correct AudioCodes device. But lets say I want extension 48xx to go out the SIP AudioCodes and extension 49xx to go out the PRI Audiocodes is there a way to do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back