Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Screen Color

Status
Not open for further replies.

pleasehelpalot

Instructor
Oct 4, 2005
US
One of my users just received a new PC with Office10. The Access application is only black and white. Where did the other colors go? How do I get them back. It's only this way on her PC.
Thanks

How are ya pleasehelpalot . . .

If your other applications have [purple]no color problem[/purple], I'd reinstall!

If your other applications are black & white as well, then there's a problem with your graphics card or perhaps the video cable ...

[blue]Your Thoughts? . . .[/blue]

See Ya! . . . . . .

Be sure to see faq219-2884 [blue]Worthy Reading![/blue] [thumbsup2]
Also faq181-2886 [blue]Worthy Reading![/blue] [thumbsup2]

AceMan, Thanks for the leads. Yes,it includes other programs. I'll have the help desk take a look at it.

BTW,

pleasehelpalot,

If you have any area of expertise, please do chip-in every now and then. At a quick glance, so far, you've started 35 questions, and replied 47 times... to your own questions (which of course is fine). However, I don't see where you've attempted to help with anything else - it is possible I missed one, it was a quick glance.

The way this thing works is we all help each other. So when you can take a moment, see if there's anything you can help someone else with. Generally speaking, everyone will find something they can answer, based on their own personal experience. No one person has all the answers. [thumbsup2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back