Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SCL entry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 6, 2005
US
I need some help on how to get a number in my speed call list to pause/by-pass when a number is dialed and then encounters an automatic voice system. This is what I have in my SCL:

00 98002253956

This works fine. When the code ‘00’ is entered, the number is dialed and the system answers. However, if I try and insert the following I just get a fast busy and a message ‘release and try again’:

At the end of the numeric string above, I try this:

00 9800225358662270# The part that’s not working is when I add 62270# (62270 is the extension number. # is used to tell the system to go.)

I need to know what to insert in my number string on speed call list to ‘pause’, allowing the system time to ‘by-pass’ the automatic voice recording when my users dial a number. Any ideas? Thanks.

yeah, tried this. No joy. An astrick didn't work either.

you may need to put in several * maybe six * = 3second delay

However, the # indicates end of dialer and the other end willl not see.

instead of ac1, use the acod, then each , will give you a two second delay. no delay allowed after the ac

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back