Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Scatter Plot Problems with Dates

Status
Not open for further replies.

homeguard

IS-IT--Management
Jul 12, 2007
US
I am trying to make a scatter plot. I have a list of audits with a calculated field of how many days it took to complete the audit. I am trying to make a scatter plot that has the dates at the bottom with the days it took to complete the audit running up the side. but for some reason access wont let me do this, i cant get it to use the dates for the X axis(i think it is just using the column).

Anyone know what i am doing wrong?

ok so i fixed that problem but am wondering another thing. Each plot point has an owner of who created the audit(point) is there a way to color each indivdiual plot point a color for the auditor?

Yes, using VBA.

Skip,
[sub]
[glasses] When a diminutive clarvoyant had disappeared from detention, headlines read...
Small Medium at Large[tongue][/sub]

ok np, do you happen to have any example code?

Are you familiar with objects?
Code:
dim pnt as point
for each pnt in chart.seriescollection(whichseries).Points
  with pnt
    .interior.color = vbred
  end with
next

Skip,
[sub]
[glasses] When a diminutive clarvoyant had disappeared from detention, headlines read...
Small Medium at Large[tongue][/sub]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back