Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

report disabled tns? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

gagz

Programmer
Nov 21, 2002
US
I was wondering if there is an easy way to run a report to see which tns i have that are disabled. Its on an option 11. I have an option 61 that i'll probably want to do it on also, at some point.

Thanks.

If you go into ld 117, type

inv generate sets

you only have to do this once...

Then after it generates an inventory,

inv prt sets

you can do this now at anytime to see a list of TN's

that is the most complete way of getting a list of digital sets. i use it at least once a week. it also compares the as built with the actual set to help me catch the user provided upgrades.. another command is ld 32 ldis x x, or in an 11 ldis c.

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

i've got the report to run, but i don't see anything in there that would say its disabled or enabled. Am i missing something? Here is some output:

2616, 04 00, M2616 NT2K16GH 35 05 6072FC, 6F , 1035
2616, 04 01, M2616 NT2K16XE 35 01 74A147, 6F , 1038

If if brings back the model and serial number that means it sees the phone and it is not disabled. If it were disabled you would see the type, TN, but not the model and serial number and it would say unavailable.

you will see "2008, 120 1 11 15, <Unavailable>, 11PSY ,4867"
for any phones that are not responding to the idu..

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back