Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

remote call forward through ACD

Status
Not open for further replies.

please123

Technical User
Apr 20, 2006
US
I have a MICS 7.1 with a CP 3.5 and basic ACD. PRI coming in. We have the phones set so that they can forward to their cell phones when they leave the office. When a call comes through the ACD and hits their extension it will ring their cell phone, but when they answer the call disconnects. If the call comes to their DID the cell phone will work fine.
Any ideals?

ACDN's may not provide answer supervision to the CO so the call might be getting dropped because of that.

I'm not clear on the use of the ACD in this case. Do these users have an individual ACD that they use or do you NCFW to a users DN for some reason? Why the ACD?

When the call comes in through the ACD it is hitting there Intercom not there DID, you can only REDIRECT LINES

OLD ROLMEN WORKING ON NORTELS AND AVAYA

They have sales members that take calls on weekends and nights, they have to be evenly distributed so they want to be able to log in through the ACD - not all members are always on call. We're doing a call forward, not line redirection so that even if they are off sight during the day and the receptionist sends a call to their intercom it will go to the cell phone.

I will check the COS for the ACDN's. Thanks for the help.

OK, checked COS and all DN's have link trans on, the ACDN is in a COS that allows outbound transfer. When I tested it I get the ACD to trans fer to the phone, it rings on the cell phone and when the cell phone answers callers still hear ringing, the called party gets silence.
I can go into a voice mail box and do outbound transfer that works correctly...
Something about ACD???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back