Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Recover From Tape

Status
Not open for further replies.

qualitystreet

Technical User
Jun 12, 2006
GB
Hi,

I have an AIT tape from our Nice Logger and want to know how I can replay calls from it?
We have a new system that uses CLS and archives to our SAN.

Are there any tools available?

Thanks

does the logger have an AIT tape drive that will allow to insert the tape into?
do you have a NICE RTS (Remote Tape Server) this allows NICE tapes to be loaded and retrieved
does the tapes originate from the logger that is now onsite or is it from a different logger and NICE version?
nice administrator, do you have the user manual, this has a backup functionality which allows you to retrieve calls back onto logger.if you dont have user manual you will find it under 8.9 on

Thanks,

I have an AIT tape drive on another windows box but all of the old loggers have been binned...

Can I use this drive?

Thanks again.

Hi, you would need a NICE RTS software to load it onto box with AIT drive, if you still have the NICE applications cd the serial key may allow you access to it when you install it on system with AIT drive.refer to extranice for install of RTS advise, rememember that it is also unfortunately sunset. unless the current logger has an AIT tape drive you are limited. the NICE RTS software acts like a virtual drive on the logger and you can use it to restore audio back onto hard disk of logger. if its a VOIP logger and you still have the configuration files of old system you could install it again. if its TDM the boards etc become a problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back