Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

record IP EXT tde

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctamir

Programmer
Feb 11, 2018
IL
hi
i am try to find solution to record all calls from NT543 phone on tde (pri line) - only 1 extention
is it posible without server and without TVM?

thanks

TDE-series PBX doesn't include any solutions for call recording. So you have to use TVM or any 3rd-party solution.

do you know any 3rd party that you use that i will try to get?
tnx

Yep, I know. But I'm sure that You will not be able to purchase those solution in your region.
Nonetheless, take a look:
sprecord.ru

Since it's a network phone, you could potentially do a solution that involves wireshark. I don't know if there a program that will automatically pull the voice files of the packet capture or not. Seems like the company that Ired posted makes a program that does that? The panasonic network phone is MGCP though, not sip (which isn't a huge deal, but the program has to bother to have code to recognize it is all)
As well of course, perhaps ask your PRI provider about it, and if they have a recording. I presume if they do though it'll be beyond expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back