Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Queue/skill question

Status
Not open for further replies.

newtophones1

IS-IT--Management
Mar 25, 2004
US
Hello:

We have a regular skill queue setup so that if a call is waiting in queue, the q-calls light indicates this. I have another queue that I have a special skill queue routed to, but calls in this queue do not light up the q-calls light. How do I get both queues to light up the q-calls light? If it is possible, my other option would be to dump the special skill queue to the regular skill queue.

Your queue light is only for one particular queue. If you look at the button on the station form, it's usually listed as "q-calls Grp:1". If you want a queue light for another skill, such as skill 2, then you would need a seperate button, "q-calls Grp:2"

You can also set you Thresholds on the Hunt Group Page to flash the lights faster if more than X calls are in queue or calls are in queue for longer than X seconds. Looks like this:

Calls Warning Threshold: 4
Time Warning Threshold: 60 = Seconds

dmoore7648
I just asked a question about the hunt group but my thresholds are blank! This may help me also...I would like to get a siren and a strobe light for our operator but maybe the faster blink will help LOL. My question is what do you put in the port section next to the time? Can you leave it blank?
Thanks,
Tina

Yes, you can leave the port blank. It's only there if you do plan on connecting a siren... :)

If you have a spare analog port, you can enter the port number of an analog port. When the Threshold is met Calls >= 4 the analog station will ring. You can use this to power lights Sirens etc.

Check out my reply on thread690-772283

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back