Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Question on CCC Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlatt1283

Technical User
Nov 15, 2004
US
We have a client that wishes to gather 2 pieces of information from reports in CCC. 1) they want he total number of outgoing calls not including transfers and 2) they want he number of external calls which were transferred or discounted by a specific group. Does any one know which report(s) we can get this information from? We were looking into the Agent Group Tabular Summary, but we are also a little confused on what the different fields actually are. The fields are "Intraflow Out", "Outgoing Answered", "Interflow Out", "Intraflow In", "Incoming Answered", and "Interflow In". We're also hoping that someone has the knowledge of what these fields actually mean.

Thanks in advance for your help.

I have heard through the grapevine that on the next version of CCC software Version 5 there will be the standard 75 reports and also they have added the ability to create 3 bespoke reports without purchasing the Report Designer package.

Hope this helps.

Intraflow Out"
Calls entering the group (Another groups Agent) from another internal source and then transferred out of the group

"Outgoing Answered"
Not sure

"Interflow Out"
Calls entering the group from the correct location transferred out of the group after timer expired etc.

"Intraflow In"
Calls entering the group from another source. I.e. Another groups agent and answered.

"Incoming Answered"
Calls entering the group from the correct source.

"Interflow In"
Calls starting at another group and then overflowing to the group.

I hope these help and I'm prepared to be corrected on these.

Outgoing Answered"

Agent initiated an outbound call, someone or something answered at the far end (as opposed to busy or no answer)

Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back