Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Probelm with sequential calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marko46

Technical User
Jan 21, 2008
SI
Dear all,

I'am using IPO 406 verison 4.0

2 Phones are 5421 (140, 141) and 5410(280)

I have next problem. I have done hunt group doors this group has 3 users. 140,141 and 230. When a costumer presses doorphone the call is send to this huntgroup. Adn the idea is that first phone to ring is 140 if there is no answer the next phone that should ring is 141 and if here is no answer it shoudl go to 280. But the problem is if there is no answer on 140 the call goes to 141 but the 140 phone is ringing as well. The call mode is set to sequential (options are: rotary, longest idle...)And aslo row is set ok:
1. 140
2. 141
3. 280

I want that call only rings on 1 phone at the time

Best regards, Marko

I think rotary would cylce thru the phones in the huntgroup one by one. Give that a go

Rotary will remember who ansered the call and continue from there for the next call so sequential is what he wants.

Don't get why it would be ringing on the first extension as well as the second after the no answer time.

Can you see in System Status that it's the same call ringing on both?

What software release are you using?

Yes i do not know whay either. The version is 4.0(14). It can be a bug what do you think? That i should upgrade to 4.1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back