Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Price List 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwesnyc

Technical User
Nov 24, 2006
US
Type in Shoretel price list into google and you get a price list. The quote I just received from our vendor was way over those prices. Are those wholesale prices and I should expect a mark up, or are those retail prices and I should expect those prices.

The prices we pay are less than the ones on the pdf that was the top hit. You were probably quoted list. Have you negoatiated any of the pricing yet?

Matt Wray

I have a price quote for a 60/12 and 20 phones. Just the hardware w/ licenses is 23,000. Then they are charging what I feel is to much for installation and training.

I'm willing to negotiate but I don't want to start at an outrageous price. For instance VOIP comparies phone systems for SMB and says gives price quotes for 20 phone systems. They list shoretels price as 12,000.

Infoworld says the just the 60/12 itself is 1,500 less then our quote.

The 60/12 list is 2995.00 What kind of phones?

List price for a 60/12, 20 230 phones, mbx/ext licenses should be roughly $12,175.00

If they are charging more, find out why. If they are screwing you, contact ShoreTel and tell them. They will put you in touch with a different partner and deal with them.

ShoreTel is very good at taking care of their customers, I am one myself.

Matt Wray

Yeah. that is about 10,000 off what we were quoted. And that doesn't include installation, training, etc.

Wow. What else did they include in that quote? That's a huge discrepancy.

The quote included the 60/12, a shoretel t1, 20 phones, ext and mailbox for them, personal call managers for all of them.

If we talk in general terms the average of the 3 different types of phones they have is about 300 dollars. Then you add 200 for a mailbox and extension, 125 for personal call manager. That comes to 625 per phone or for 20 phones 12500 (as mattray says) But that does not include the 60/12 or the T1 as mattray says.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back