Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Poor Man's Dialer

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbears

Technical User
Oct 25, 2005
CA
Have a mics at home that I want to incorporate voice dialing. My idea is to call a DN with an ATA hooked up to it with a Able Phone voice dialer hooked to the ATA on the phone side of the able phone dialer. On the line side of the Able Phone Dialer another ATA hooked up to it to another DN, lets say DN225. Gives access to DN225 to various pools that the outgoing calls would go on.
The issue is to have the first DN auto answer so I have access to the phone side of the Able phone dialer which will ask me to speak the name of the destination party.Any ideas of a device that will make the DN auto answer when I dial it? Only solution I have come up with is a Diac and isolation transformer on the phone side of the able phone voice dialer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back