Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Panasonic VB-44020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hannah55

Technical User
Sep 6, 2016
US
I have had no luck in finding any kind of software to program this system. I know that simple programming is easier using a phone and I can access the programming mode. The problem is that the technician that installed and maintained this system for 20 years has passed away.He was a very good technician but was not always diligent about writing down changes that were made to the system over those 20 years. I am fairly good with Iwatsu's and the new NEC systems but I am very unfamiliar with Panasonics. I have the programming guide but it seems to only tell how to CHANGE a value in the database and not how to just view it. I have a problem with an extension that sporadically goes to extension 100 and callers complain that it is busy. All extensions should be set to go to voicemail. The person at the extension has a voicemail item that she cannot retrieve. I would like to just check the vm setup for this extension plus be able to verify all the data in the database against a written copy and correct any discrepancies. How do I just view the database values without changing them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back