Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

overflow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony316

Technical User
Mar 6, 2008
CA
I have a magix 2.2

He have 5 groups 770, 771, 772, 773, 774 and 775. The voicemail answer all calls and they have options to transfer by selector code to this group. My customer wants when someone try to reach one of these group and no one answer after 20 seconds the calls be transfer to the reception (x100 and group 775)

Thank you

So - create another group with the receptionist and group 775 as members - and overflow each of your other groups (771 thru 774) to that new group with the time-based setting at 20 seconds - and number based set at 99. Group 770 should be the voicemail group - unless you are using 777 as your voicemail group.

Tom Daugirdas,
President
STCG, Inc.
stcg.com

Thanks

But I can't put my group 775 in another group

You can, however, set up 775 as "support" group to the other groups - meaning it will get calls directed to the other groups when noone is available

Tom Daugirdas,
President
STCG, Inc.
stcg.com

OK

But how i can set up thi support group

To setup a Support Group: Press Menu, system program, start/exit, extentions, more, group calling, more, support - keyin the ext number of the group to be supported (e.g. 771) and press enter - then keyin the support group ext (e.g. 775 and press enter).

Tom Daugirdas,
President
STCG, Inc.
stcg.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back