Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Orderpoint

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoeJilip

IS-IT--Management
Apr 2, 2015
US
Hellooo forums
I have a system that has orderpoint, and the orderpoint screens work well and appear to capture a credit swipe, but it never makes it back to the terminal.

I went through documentation which unfortunately is geared towards aloha manager and we use CFC. I can't find the place to make FOH COM is configured correctly, and that might not even be the problem. I can assure that the hardware is physically setup correctly.

Any ideas?

FOH Com is located under store settings in the system tab, but if orders are actually being displayed that won't be the problem. Can you clarify on what exactly is going on? They swipe the card on the display but the cashier side is not receiving it? What model are you using?

NCR 7754. And yes the order display works but it will not see the card swipe, although the orderpoint screen says 'swipe accepted!'

Now could this have to anything to do with auto identify swipe/card type?

Otherwise I'm at a loss and NCR is slow getting back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back