Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Opt 11 w/CallPilot 150

Status
Not open for further replies.

RPMcMurphy

Vendor
Aug 15, 2007
US
How would you set it up so the customer could turn the AA on or off with an Opt 11? No console. They want to be able to turn it on at the end of the day.

Call Pilot 150 is a Norstar Product, not an Option 11 product.

Which is it? Call Pilot 150 or Option 11, and if Option 11, what rel of Call Pilot?

I've worked on an opt 11 w/ cp150. It works, but I had a lot of trouble with it.

The only way I was able to make changes to it was to hook up my laptop and login via the ip address and browser.

"Mongo only pawn in game of life.

Sorry for the wrong info. It was a call pilot mini and I was not able to use the feature codes to turn on nights.

I am trying to program a SDN in the callpilot that will go to greeting table 1 and based on the TOD play the required/associated greeting. I have built this in Norstars and BCMs multiple times however, when I build the ACD queue in the Opt11 which NCFW to xxxx (voicemail DN) it never plays the greeting I have recorded? Am I missing something?

Does it work if you program that as a regular phone and let it fna to the voicemail number?

No, I programmed ext 7004 as a phantom 500 set, dcfw to voicemail, built SDN 7004 as a Greeting Table "1" recorded greeting 1 and I still get "using the dial pad enter the extension you wish to call, to use the directory press #..........etc." Any ideas? I also looked for the docs on programming this for an opt11 and didn't find anything.

sounds like you didn't associate the application to the SDN and left it default to voice messaging or some other menu instead of your app.

what???
I did the association, and I'm still getting that recording. Is anyone doing this with an opt11C?

Alright, last question, I found that the number being dialed needs to be classified as an external call, therefore it shouldn't get answered when dialed internally. The question is can I have the main no. ring to reception and then she can put it in nights or forward the call manually or does the main no need to go to the auto attendant first? And if so how?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back