Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

OpenScape Desktop Client doesn't work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Provax

Vendor
Feb 8, 2016
IR
Hello Dears,
I Installed OSDC v7r1.47.65 but it doesn't work with OS4K V8. Can anyone tell me why? I readed document of OSDC and notice that OSDC v1.42.x is for OS4K HFA. Can anyone share me this version or upload in tonido?

Thank you

The older version is for the STMI2/STMI4 cards. Latest OSDC works with softgate (V7 R2.24/V8) or STMIX. There is a difference in the H323 provision between these variants.

The 'last' older version is still downloadable, alongside the latest version, if you have access.

I configured it in Softgate v8.
This version support HP4K stackless but I used HG3570 role with TDM shelves, So it doesn't work.
I don't have access, would you please share it with me?

Thank you in advance.

If you've configured it on a softgate (i.e on a vSTMI), in V8, then you have the right version already. Downgrade is not a solution for whatever problem you have.

What do you mean, you configured it on HG3570 role with TDM? You are talking about the STMI on the 4K LTU? If you've added the HFA extn on a softgate, that won't be relevant.

Can you share a dis-bcsu:Tbl; and the PEN of where you added the phone ?

Maybe share your dis-sbcsu too, it could be the problem lies there.

My problem was solved with resetting Softgate!

Thank you

Good to hear that you sorted it out - I was waiting to ask a question of everyone.
I have downloaded the Client but the settings are greyed out - how do I install it with the ability to change the configuration - thanks

You’ve let it start up too far. Once the app is running full steam you can’t edit settings.

It is not intuitive.

Close everything including the bit left running on the taskbar. Then start again and click ‘manage’ at the first screen pop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back