Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ONE-X Agent problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sterrenjager

Programmer
Mar 5, 2004
NL
Hi all,

One of our customers is going to use One-X agent release 2, SP2. The proper license is installed, so we can use licensetype: agent, with other phone and the option of the phone we want our voice.

The station is type 9630 of 4620 is doesn't matter for the problem.

So the station will register normally, no problems so far.

When I login the agent, my phone is ringing and I hear the confirmation tone, but for some reason number 000 is called.
I can't seem to find where that is comming from, but the agent is logged in and in aux mode.

With the agent profile I put the aux, auto-in and aftercall buttons in the top line.

But I've got a problem with the agent status button.
When I go from aux to auto-in, using the agent status button (turns green) it works.
But when I go back to aux mode my phone is ringing and after picking it up I hear a dailtone and after a few second a time-out, the status is going to aux mode (turns yellow).

When I use the buttons in the top line, I don't have this issue.

Again using the agent status button to logoff the agent, my phone is ringing, you hear a tone and after a few second a time out. The One-X agent gives a warning "action failed".

When I use the feature "#35" to logoff the agent it works.

But next to the agent status button (is grey now) it still display extension:agent information.

Anyone got a clue what I'm doing wrong here?

Did you ever find an answer for this? I'm just starting out with One-X Agent and I'm getting the exact same behavior.

-CL

Found it. In the reason code section of the app, it gives a default reason code of "10" for aux, logout, and WC. Using the spacebar to space over the 10 made it woek properly.

-CL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back