Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Nice R3

Status
Not open for further replies.

garfld513

Technical User
Aug 22, 2007
US
Hi,
does anyone has documentation on the functionality of this nice product? or does anyone actually use this at their site?
pls let me know!!!

Hi,
been there but couldnt find any documentation that helps.Do you have any document you could share that shows its integration into a PBX environment? for avaya with a MAPD or in Aspect ACDs?
i have a job interview soon,i have worked with version 8.x but not the R3..thats why i ask.

hey good luck with the job..

integration into pbx is still basically the same - it's only really the web front end and admin that's different. at a base level it does exactly the same as the old one - records calls/plays calls/stores calls/eveluates etc. the big improvement is around the analytics area - we've not got this but would love to get our hands on it.

It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

Hi,
does it still involve installing the client on workstations? with the Aspect spectrum ACD i had to install on indidual workstations,matching SPIDs to corresponding values on NICE admin.With the Aspect ACD i am not so sure,but will find out.

Aspect Spectrum is the old rockwell system where the workstation app needed to be tied to the phone. In Regular Aspect Contact Center this is not needed. The Instrument Number is programmed into the phone which an agent logs in to. Unless of course you are using an IP Phone on the workstation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back