Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

New System, need Help! 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

StevePage

IS-IT--Management
Aug 17, 2006
US
I recently aquired a Norstar MCIS 7.0 system with t7316e phones and call pilot 100. I know call pilot from my previous system, I do not know anything about MCIS. I used to work on Meridian 1 and don't know this system at all. How do I connect to it for programming? Are the ld's the same as M1? I'm too lazy to read the billion page book it came with.

there is no similarity in the admin interface between the meridian1 and norstar
norstar can be programmed thru
1. a 2 line display telephone
2. NRU software via a Fast RAD

You may leave the first 1/2 a billion pages or so, and start in the programming section (about the middle of the guide)

FYI: CP in the Meridian1 is different from the one in the Norstar/ BCM

2. NRU software via a Fast RAD
I would like to use my laptop to program phones and maintain the system so I think this is the route I need to go. What is Fast RAD? And how can I get the NRU Software?

Give me your email address and I will send you perfect PDF copies

I would like a copy, please. Thanks
maximhc@ameritech.net

MURPHYSMOM,
I would also like a copy please, Thanks.
dave@dsicommunications.com

*****ATTN: MURPHYSMOM ***** I would also like a copy of the PDF jstemarie@easton.mb.ca and I love the user name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back