Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Modifying SECC Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

wsnid

Technical User
Aug 23, 2004
US
Is it possible to modify the existing SECC reports to build a custom report instead of starting from scratch? I can't seem to find any RPT files on the SECC server to start from.

Forgot to mention, I have SECC 4.2

you can modify existing reports and save them with a new name, when you do this you can include which data, CDN's Agents etc DNIS #'s etc that you wish to use for that report. When you do this the report is stored on the Clients machine.

Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place, I'm in the Reports module of the SECC console and the only thing I can do with a system report is duplicate it and change a few query options. I'm looking on how to actually edit the report file, to change the look and feel. Are the base reports not in Crystal and can't be edited outside of SECC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back