Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MLS Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

W1lson

Programmer
Jan 29, 2019
US
I've got a CS1000E and we have call recording set up using Engage. For some reason we've stopped getting recordings on our IP phones. My vendor is saying that the "MLS" service on the CS1000E needs to be restarted. Does anyone have any idea what he's talking about? Short of an INI, how would one go about restarting the "MLS" service?

Yes you will have a contact center server (CCMS) that does the interface between the Engage CTI and the CS1000 Meridian Link Services. You can just restart the MLS service in the windows services.msc on the CCMS server. Don't need to do anything on the CS1000, you could check in LD 48 and "stat elan" you should see the IP of the CCMS and that its Active:

.stat elan

SERVER TASK: ENABLED
ELAN #: 016 DES: Callpilot
APPL_IP_ID: x.x.x.x LYR7: ACTIVE EMPTY APPL ACTIVE
ELAN #: 017 DES: AACC6
APPL_IP_ID: x.x.x.x LYR7: ACTIVE EMPTY APPL ACTIVE

If you don't have server task ENABLED you can try "enl elan" in LD 48.

Thanks for the info. We found the problem. When we were talking to our vendor he mentioned the MLS service but he had me looking in the CS1000 instead of looking at AACC. Once we connected to the AACC server and opened the services window the MLS service was not running. Once we restarted it the problem was resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back