Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MiVoice Connect Upgrade Paths

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMilden

Vendor
Oct 21, 2005
US
These release notes seem pretty contradicting with what build we are supposed to go to before another.
Has anybody upgraded from MiVC 19.1 SP2 directly to MiVC 19.3 SP3 HF2?
The release notes show a few different paths that include needing to upgrade from 19.1 SP2 to 19.2 SP3 and then to 19.3 SP3 and others that omit 19.2 SP3 step.

Development found that SQL version being updated causes issues, so they are going back and updating the MiVC upgrade steps to match the SQL version updates.

Thank you for the reply. So is the correct path 19.1 SP2 to 19.2 SP3 then to 19.3 SP3?

yes, that would be correct. I haven't dug too deep but I heard 19.3 to 20 is a huge SQL upgrade to a fairly current release.

Thank you. Having an issue going from 19.3.to 20 at the moment. Keeps failing when it gets to the "changing root password" portion and I believe its because for some reason the SQL service isn't started at that point in the install when it should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back