Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Maxheadroom Stuttering voicemails

Status
Not open for further replies.

stownsend

Technical User
Aug 11, 2004
US
IPOffice 500v2
R9.1

One of every 6 or so Voicemails we get comes out stuttering like the Old Max Headroom character. I'm not sure if its the IPOffice VM Pro server or the SIP Provider that is causing this.

Here is a Sample of the VMs we get.

Is this the VMPro server causing it or is it from the SIP Provider or? The Calls are from Different sources and to different end users on the IPOffice System.

Thanks,

try leaving internal VMs to see if the same thing happens.
Mike

We have never been able to reproduce the issue on purpose, Internally or Externally.

I just Confirmed, that Call in the Sample Above was Internal, no SIP Provider.
Though it was from a Remote Office that has a 100Mb Ethernet Connection between the two Offices. No NAT between them, they are both Internal Networks and Routed Internally with NO NAT. The 100MB Line is not used too much, especially on that day.

So it would seem like its something to do with the VMPro Server?

Thanks,

Always the same user or all users? same hunt group or different?
Mike

Different Source and destinations are experiencing the issue.

Sources can be internal or External.

Destination is both Groups and Direct dial Extensions (internal or externally called).

I would try to recreate the sd card and go from there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back