Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Mailto: with attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharonc

Programmer
Jan 16, 2001
US
I have created a form in Microsoft Access using the Data Access Pages. The backend for the form is SQL Server. After the user enters the data, I want them to be able to click on a button and email the form to me. How can I do this?

also does someone know where I can get a good book and good information on how to use html?

Thank you
Sharon

Hi Sharon,

Why not use a script to send the form to you? This would make it much easier and it also looks more professional. Using a mailto the users mail client launches and they have to send the email to you. Using a script they just simply click the button and the script does the rest..

As for the books, I personally use the internet rather than books.(Whats the point of buying a book when all that info is out there for free?)[wink]

Hope this helps Wullie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back