Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Macola business objects

Status
Not open for further replies.

danetjorosho

Programmer
Jul 16, 2003
US
I'm looking for the documentation on the business objects... for any price

There is no published documentation on these business objects that is available users or resellers outside Exact Software. If you have web views/orders, you have access to the ASP pages, so you may be able to determine how to use the objects.

This question seems to come up a lot in this forum. There are a lot of third party and proprietary objects out there that are not intended for use by people who don't have a license to use them. Why don't you call Macola and see if you can obtain a license for the us of the Busines Objectsuse ? If one is for sale they will give you the instructions on how to register and expose the object. If you do, please let us all know how it works out.

Hi maccrystal
I have web views/orders, but I do not have any idea about how to access to the ASP pages.
Can you give more info

Thanks in advance

Hi vbajock
Can you mention me some of third party and proprietary objects that you know
I already ask Macola and nothing
They are already installed when you install the client
I know how to use the price object, but I need much more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back