Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

lost function, dial 0 for operator on modlar ICS 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAYDO

Vendor
Sep 2, 2005
US
Hello,
I was wondering if anyone out there could help. I have a Norstar modular ICS that has lost the ability to dial 0 to get the main receptionist. People can still dial the extension "221" but are no longer able to use 0 to go directly to that extension. I do not know what exactly what caused this or what the cure is but if anyone could point me in the right direction so I can reprogram it, I would appreciate it greatly, thank you.

We are trying to reach the operator by pressing 0 from extensions within the school. untill Yesterday @ about 2:00 it worked fine. Now when 0 is pressed the display reads "invalid number"- Thanks Jason

after entering confog passwords..under "system programming" go to D-Dial 1, make sure it is set to intrnl and pointing to your "zero" set.(221)
Under "access codes" make sure direct dial is set to "0"
And each set should be set to D-Dial set1 under capabilities.(not likely the problem)
Wouldn't hurt to make sure the original "0" set is still the same dn (221) as it was before this happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back