Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IOS Firewall Feature Set -install ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

napatech

MIS
Mar 2, 2002
US
I have a Cisco 806 router purchased off of Cisco Networking Academy Program. As a special offer to students and post graduates Cisco afforded a steep discount on this router. Along with this offer they also let you download the Cisco IOS Firewall Feature Set and it came down as the file name 806.bin.

Here's the rub, I can't find any documentation on Cisco's site for installation and configuration. If you can point me to the spot or help me with the process it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Kevin..

Thanks for the URL but, I don't know how to install it. Does anyone know? I got the file from their Cisco Networking Academy WEB site and it downloaded as 806.bin.

Thanks, Kevin..

Do you have a CCNA book then follow the instruction or go to Cisco website and do a search for IOS upgrade. It is very easy to do. First back up your IOS to a tftp server. There are many shareware tftp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back