Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Interdev won't accept username and password?

Status
Not open for further replies.

buena

Programmer
Oct 17, 2001
US
I am trying to connect to a server using Interdev6.

The server is XP PRO with Fronpage Server Extensions 2002.

When I type in the servername it brings up a window asking

for my username and password. When I type them in, it just

keeps bring the window back up.

I am sure I am using the correct u and p.

When I hit cancel it tells me:
You are not authorized to perfom the current operation.

Anyone have any suggestions?

i am as well having the same problem so if you got an answer please forward it to fguerrache@yahoo.co.uk-i have read that some people have fixd it by configuring the IIS server but i dont know how they configured the iis server some people said they charge 500$ for doing that but outhers advise that it si some think that are not difficult any way we hop we can solve this problem any one knows please can help us???

i have tried the file you send me but i still have the problem- did you solve yours?

I can logon with FTP, but was never able to connect with Intervdev. The user account is part of the administrators group. I think it is some kind of permissions problem with interdev, i just don't know where to set it.

Here is a screen shot of what i get:

When I enter the correct username and password it just keeps bringing up the logon window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back