Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

imageready multiple animations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maniacal

Technical User
Apr 30, 2005
US
I usually use Fireworks MX to make my sigs, but I wanted to add a .mov clip in one so I'm using imageready now (can't use photoshop cause I don't have any scratch disk space) but anywho, I want to create an animated sig that has 2 seperate animations. I created an animated backround that has 17 frames, and I want to add a .mov clip that has about 200 frames over the animated backround, right in the middle. I tried dragging the .mov file into the other but it only allows 17 frames. I also tried dragging the backround onto the .mov file's canvas but that doesn't work too well. every one of the 200 frames has to be seperatly changed if I do it that way. Can someone tell me of any easier way to acheive this kind of animation.

also, I'm not too sure of how to export this kind of file...if I ever get it to work.

I'm not sure if this does .mov files but Adobe:After Effects has a much higher frame capacity than imageready I'm sure about all of the capabilities of after effects but I I'm sure it can handle up to about 1000 frames and I'm pretty sure it does multiple animations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back