Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Group hunt round robin

Status
Not open for further replies.

motox2

Programmer
Jun 21, 2007
GY
Hi guys, i have been asked to engineer a solution to allow calls to an incoming number be pushed out to a group of external numbers, but in the event one of the phones doesnt answer, they want it to roll to the next external number. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thank you

I don't know if this idea will work, but set up a ACD queue in LD 23 for each external number and put the external number in the NCFW with either the outgoing routes ACOD or the dial out number such as "9" etc.

Create a RRB PLDN and for each entry, use the ACD Queue number.
Dial the PLDN number to see if the call dials out.
You might have to "play" with the time out on no answer.

There might be other ways using a Phantom DN. You might still encounter problems.

Firebird Scrambler

Nortel & Avaya Meridian 1 / Succession & BCM / Norstar Programmer

Website = linkedin

we had to provide hunt groups for Skype before as issue with their RGS, and setup hunt groups (RRB) with Phantoms as memebers dialling 9xxxx worked ok. For you guess the GHT would just be LIN instead

Thanks guys, i will give it a shot and post back soon. Any other thoughts are always welcome. Thanks again!!

Once it forwards outside of the PBX it aint coming back

I guess if i sacrificed the ability to NCFW, what if I setup a PLDN and pointed that out to an LSNO with all my external cellphones. That would at least provide the RRB effect the customer wants to distribute the calls across the LSNO? Thoughts? Any gotcha! programming on this setup would be appreciated as well. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back