Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

GoodLink Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdmanOK

MIS
Mar 5, 2001
I have traditionally been a mobile activesync user, but just started using GoodLink instead due to a job change. On mobile activesync I had the ability to choose the hours that stuff got synched up at, but I can't seem to find the same feature in the Good software. I really don't want to be woken up at 4am to be told "you have spam!". Is this possible with GoodLink?

Nope. The GoodLink server polls Exchange for new messages on a continual basis and that is very appealing for most people. What type of handheld are you using? Usually e-mail notifications on the Treos or 8125's are not loud enough to wake people up. I'd suggest that you turn your handheld notification volume down or change it to vibrate if it's waking you up at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back