Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Ghost Forms ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

illini

Technical User
Aug 2, 2002
FR
Recently, I deleted several forms from my database. However, the VBA for each of the associated forms seems to have remained. Now, whenever I perform an action, I receive a message indicated that the "You canceled the Previous Operation" and then it runs through a list of the forms deleted indicating that it cannot find them.

Whenever I try to run a macro, I receive a message that the "Module cannot be found".

Has anyone had this problem? I cannot delete the form's VBA. I'm not sure what to do.

-illini

Why can't you delete the VB code?

"I know what you're t'inkin', ma petite. Dat Gambit... still de suave one, no?"

You still have code or macro actions that calling those deleted forms or the code behind them. Your error message says it can't find the module--that means it's gone. You have to find the places where you're calling those forms or the code behind them and change those.

Jeremy

==
Jeremy Wallace
AlphaBet City Dataworks
Professional Development for Clients Large and Small

Please post in the appropriate forum with a descriptive subject; code and SQL, if referenced; and expected results. See thread181-473997 for more pointers.

Actually, there were no references to these forms. Additionally, I did delete the code off these forms, but received the same error messages.

In the end, I had to return to a backup copy of the database.

Thanks for the assistance.

-illini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back