Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

form won't update table

Status
Not open for further replies.

officerdibble

IS-IT--Management
Mar 21, 2009
GB
I have a form, bingo forecast, it has 12 cells where people predict numbers, I've labled them 1F,1L,2F,2L etc. I need to be able to reverse forecast the selected numbers, I have chosen to do this by selecting the number in say 1F cell and inserting them into 1L cell on the new reverse forcast form which uses the same table as the bingo farecast form. So when I press open reverse forecast form it automatically opens up with the selected numbers in reverse. My problem is that I cannot get the numbers that have been selected to automatically be entered into the table without manually entering data in any one of the cells, where it is then given a sequence number through autonumber on the table and the data is committed.

You need to provide a description of your tables and applicable fields. Provide your code and describe the interface. Put some effort into writing a good question if you want an answer. I doubt anyone can interpret what you are saying. I can not interpret this. Also use proper database terminology: Tables, Fields, Records. There is no such thing as a cell in a database. Not sure if this is a field or a record.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back