Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

force new lines for dates

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharonc

Programmer
Jan 16, 2001
US
Question: Is there any way below to make 09/10/03, 12/05/03, 04/15/04 start on new lines.

I have a MS Access database as the front end, SQL Server as the backend. I have a popup action field created using 'go to Detail Page' that displays as follows:

08/05/03 - A team consisting of Safety, Electrical, Electrical Engineer, and Manager of Maintenance met to discuss the needs. Team agreed a need to install a 400 amp disconnect (NO BREAKER) on outside west wall of the battery room for isolation. 09/10/03 - Aepco management staff agreed to procede with work. The work order was issued to the electrical department to order needed parts on and welders made pad eyes for installation. 12/05/03 - We are waiting for a unit outage to terminate disconnect. 04/15/04 - Completed during ST3 major overhaul.

if your details page is displaying formatted text from the database, and looping through the records, you should just be able to put a <br> at the end of the formatting, so as it loops through there is a <br> after each record displayed.

----------------------------------------
Sometimes, when my code just won't behave, I take it outside and make it listen to britney spears music, and when it comes back it's really well behaved. I wonder if it's suffering from post tramatic stress syndrome now..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back