Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

FLASH programming on Corporate List

Status
Not open for further replies.

datajockey123

Technical User
Aug 23, 2007
CA
I have a FLASH (4 Port) in place and it is answering as programmed but it is not accepting caller input and directing the call.
The call is answered by the AA, when you press 2 you get a list of peoples names with extensions; but when you try and input an extension number to get to anyone on the list all you get is the list being continually read back to you.
The Path "2" is programmed as a "List" and not a "Menu" and is ended with a "home" return at the list of the list file.
Am I missing something here?
Regards
Datajockey123

There is no such choice as "List"
Maybe you meant INFO

You need to choose Menu since you are directing people to press 2,3 or 4 digit extensions instead of 1 digit options
And instead of 1 digit choices which it was designed for then you need to fool the tree into making it a complete tree.
To do that simply create path 28 and make it Transfer to Reception or what ever you want.

Now you have a Tree with Path 2 with a minimum of one choice being 8.

Add me to LinkedIN

small-logo-sig.png

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, CAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back