Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Executable Toolbar

Status
Not open for further replies.

seashore67

Technical User
May 27, 2003
US
I used to work at a credit card company that used an ACCESS toolbar with buttons that would display the different forms in their database. I was curious on how to create such a toolbar creating a simple interface for fellow coworkers to use.

Hi
Right-click an empty section of any toolbar and click customize. Now click new, give the toolbar a name and close the cutomize window. Now go to your forms and simply drag the title onto the toolbar. This will create an icon on the toolbar for each form you drag onto it.
Hope this helps

Thank you for your response. Is there a way to change the icons of each form on the toolbar?

Andrew

Hi

I tried what you suggested in terms of changing the icon but by right clicking it just brings up customize option in which there was no icon change. What am I doing wrong?

Hi tnago

If you click on customize then you can right-click on the toolbar button and go to change button image.

Hope this helps

Yes that works and I am able to change the icons...thanks for all your help!

Judge,

Hello!

I've gotten to the point where I can change the images. Is there anyway to display a different image then what appears for the choices?

Thanks, Janel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back