Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ERR5306

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrysdavid

Programmer
Jun 6, 2006
TT
I seem to be getting this error continously
ERR5306 0000401F 00000CD9. Documentation seems to suggest that the number of digits dialed has exceeded the maximum allowed. Could someone tell me what the HEX mean?

Code:
ld 32
.conv 401f

=>  064 0 07 03

i would check the autodial or scl on that set

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

John, I checked the system and that TN does not exist.

might be a link broken somewhere in background, doyou have pdt access? if not has this problem lived past an ini.. usually nortel can clear that or patch it..

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Convert the 2nd set of numbers in LD 32.
conv 0CD9

This will give you the TN of the phone that is causing the problem. Replace the set if possible to see if the problem goes away. If the problem persists on hat TN, then the cable for that TN may have a problem (noisy).

0CD9 is not a tn, usless you have loop 9 working

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

John:
I had a similar problem on our Opt11 (CS1000M).
We would get ERR5306 0000401B 000010CF, ERR5306 0000401F 000010CF, or ERR5306 0000401C 000010CF intermittently (several times a day). The 2nd hex number stayed the same.
Converting the first hex in LD 32 pointed to a TN that did not exist in our system. Converting the second hex (10CF) pointed to TN 019 0 00 15 which was a phone in a remote building. Replacing this phone resolved the problem.

I hate to disagree with you on this item, John. I have learned so much from your posts. I can only relate what worked in my case.

Respectfully,
Carl.

Ok, so I converted the second part and it points to a TN that does exists. I'll check it out. It's a 500 set.

for some reason the second half did not convert to a usable tn, if either tn is a set, then your l00 percent correct. replace that set.. if a simple analog set has a dial pad that is sending double digits on a number then it will cause that err at times.. i just went through the same problem with a friend and both tn's were non used.. ie one was loop 91 and the other was 40 0 0 39.. in that case he had to do a cold restart because the error was constant for 15 minutes then stopped for a few hours...

one thing i know about this switch, no one has all the answers, that's why this forum works.. each problem, each switch and each techs approach is different.. as long as we get to the cure, we often take unique paths..

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back